Welcome to Incendia Fractals
Incendia is a Fractal Engine that allows you to design and explore the realm of 3D Fractals.
The application includes multiple 3D editors for design and process Fractals as well as the elements that supports them. Incendia can also exports fractals as meshes, suitable for 3D printing.
The new version of Incendia is INCENDIA NEXT v1.0.5
- Multiple 3D Fractal types
- Large render resolutions (17k for Donors)
- Supports 2X Antialiasing for smooth fractal renders
- Fractal Scripting support, for creating new fractal types
- Texture library and Procedural Texture generators
- Color Gradient support
- Multiple Rendering Styles (Including volumetric
fog and many new render shaders)
- Multicore render engine
- 3D Baseshapes for Fractal based constructions
- 3D Fractal Editors
- 3D Baseshape Editor
- Material Editor
- 3D Mesh Export (volumetric mesh exports up to 1200x1200x1200 voxels for donors)
- Buffer Saving (for long renders)
- Animation Support
- Geometrica a vector based mesh generator for Incendia
- Quilts, Chaotic Quilts Generator
- HexQuilts, Hexagonal Chaotic Quilt generator
- The Snowflake Generator, Create an infinite amount of 3D snowflakes (on Donors version)
- Sphere, An experimental spherical mesh generator (on Donors version)
Please support the development of Incendia and its related programs. This project really need donations in order to keep all up.
You can donate using the PayPal button below. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Windows 7, 8 or 10.