Incendia is a Fractal generator that allows you to design and explore 3D Fractals.
The application includes multiple 3D editors for design and process Fractals as well as the elements that supports them. Incendia can also exports fractals as meshes, suitable for 3D printing.
The current version of Incendia is INCENDIA NEXT v1.7.2
The new version of Attractors is Attractors v0.7.0
- Multiple 3D Fractal types
- Large render resolutions (17k for Donors)
- Supports 2X Antialiasing for smooth fractal renders
- Fractal Scripting support, for creating new fractal types
- Texture library and Procedural Texture generators
- Color Gradient support
- Multiple Rendering Styles (Including volumetric
fog and many new render shaders)
- Multicore render engine
- 3D Baseshapes for Fractal based constructions
- 3D Fractal Editors
- 3D Baseshape Editor
- Material Editor
- 3D Mesh Export (volumetric mesh exports up to 1200x1200x1200 voxels for donors)
- Buffer Saving (for long renders)
- Animation Support
Windows 7, 10 or 11.
Please support the development of Incendia and its related programs.
You can donate using one of the PayPal buttons below.