Simple Mesh Generation
This simple tutorial is for generating a STL mesh using Incendia NEXT volumetric mode.
5. Set the Interior Type control to Filled, in order to fill the baseshape interior voxels.
6. Increase the iteration Depth to 4, also change the baseshape Radius.
7. Enable the Show Baseshape option in order to show the uniterated baseshape
10. When the Volumetric render process starts, the render wheel will begin to turn.
11. After a time (depending of the fractal complexity), press the Export Volume as STL Mesh button in order to start the mesh generation process.