This simple tutorial is for making the first basic render using Incendia NEXT.
The tutorial enumerates every step in the simplest possible way.
1. When you start Incendia NEXT, use the New Fractal button in order to generate new random fractals.
2. Once you find an interesting Fractal, press the Preview for visualizing it in 3D.
3. Use the Render button to start the render process.
4. Once the render process starts, you will see a turning wheel.
5. Go to the Render Tab once you consider that the fractal looks complete.
6. Press the Save Bitmap button in order to export the fractal to a BMP file. A Save dialog will appear and you can select the filename and the directory.
7. A progress bar will become visible and it will show the saving progress.
8. Once the file is exported, you can resume the fractal render process by pressing the Continue button.