Incendia Next v1.0.2

Incendia Next v1.0.2

Postby Aexion » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am

This is an update release for Incendia NEXT

Bug Fixes:

- Incendia Script on Incendia Next x64 wasn't working.

- More Intel GPU compatibilities issues.

- Crash on exporting to Bitmaps or PNG files due to readonly directories (Incendia nows issue a warning and stops the export procedure).

- Some Baseshapes random crashes.

Changes:

- Now you can maximize the display windows.

- The installer now let you choose different directories for exporting fractals as well as data files.

- Incendia can now restrict the interface frame rate (fps), useful for slow computers. This option is experimental and it's available on
the installer.

What's new:

- The Quilts Generator is available. This program is an enhanced version of the old Chaotic Quilts that comes with Incendia EX.

Re: Incendia Next v1.0.2

Postby milout » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi Aexion,..
With new version v1.0.2, I save bitmap and png,...very thank you

A+,...

Postby milout » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Hello,
a new gift(donation) is necessary to download the full new Next Incendia version v1.0.2 ??
Thank you..

Postby marcuswilm » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 am

milout wrote:Hello,
a new gift(donation) is necessary to download the full new Next Incendia version v1.0.2 ??
Thank you..

Hello Milout,

I too am a donor and I enjoy this wonderful software created by a talented artist and skilled programmer.
Please consider that this guy is working hard to give us the chance to create nice artworks as shown in his personal gallery.
Even a modest donation will be praised and it will help Aexion to provide us an application that is always evolving.
In my opinion, Incendia is one of the best and rarest software in the world to produce true artistic artworks presenting the fractals.

Have a nice day.

Postby milout » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Hello..Marcuswilm

I agree with you, it is what I know of better.
Goodbye.

Postby nightangel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:05 am

Hi, from Australia and I need to save some editing images of quilt covers and do you think I can do it in .jpg with the version v1.0.2. And one more thing, where to get the "The Quilts Generator is available. This program is an enhanced version of the old Chaotic Quilts that comes with Incendia EX."??
Buy SALE Deals for Aura Home Quilt Covers Online in Australia.

Return to Change Log