This is an update release for Incendia NEXT
- Incendia Script on Incendia Next x64 wasn't working.
- More Intel GPU compatibilities issues.
- Crash on exporting to Bitmaps or PNG files due to readonly directories (Incendia nows issue a warning and stops the export procedure).
- Some Baseshapes random crashes.
- Now you can maximize the display windows.
- The installer now let you choose different directories for exporting fractals as well as data files.
- Incendia can now restrict the interface frame rate (fps), useful for slow computers. This option is experimental and it's available on
- The Quilts Generator
is available. This program is an enhanced version of the old Chaotic Quilts that comes with Incendia EX.